By this girl , i will answer the next questions
1. What do you do in your past time?
I draw, write, read weird things related to my university and curious data
2. What is the craziest thing that you always want to do?
Jump from a PARACHUTE!!
3. Are you politically aware?
If politics didn't matter, i would not be aware, because i don't really care... but i got the notices from my friends and my mother (who works at the political sector).
4. Favorite TV shows?
I rarely watch TV but i think it would be Grimm, Law & Order: SVU and those series where there are mysteries and solving cases things.
5. Favorite movie(s) of all time?
- Bajo La Sal (Under the Salt) I don't know why i like this one.
- August Rush, it is so beautiful.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, speechless.
- Matilda, this is a childhood thing.
6. Which part of your country's history that you like the most?
Oh God, this is difficult, i love all my country's history. I think it would be prehispanic and virreinato. Oh! And the Porfiriato. (PLEASE! Don't misunderstand my preferences, it is more academic and my curiosity, just because it happened bad things and i like to read about it doesn't mean that i'm agree with what happened).
7. If you could time travel, which era would you like to visit?
Prehispanic Era and Virreinato... Maybe more Prehispanic
8. Which part of your country that you never visit but you want to?
The North-West part like Mexicali, Baja California, i have heard that is really beautiful.
9. What kind of culture from your country do you like?
Why do you ask me hard questions?! Ok, i like Huasteca culture and the so called Chichimeca (i don't mean it bad), this are from the state i was born from.
10. If you're learning new language(s), what will it be?
I would LOVE german or danish and i swear that i'm getting interested with filipino and indonesian.