In the future i will start posting different outfits for Emma, but i will try on writing her preferences and hates in clothes, this girl is complicated, ya know?
Those are the characteristics of what should be on Emma's clothes, by her own standards: Simple, Designs, Cute, Practical and Comfortable.
- Comfortable > Cute : She will never suffer for fashion, NEVER!
- Designs ≠ Cute : She likes to have plain t-shirts or with designs, but those not necessarily have to be all adorable with cute animals.
- Practical > Simple: Emma will look first if is ok for the weather and activities certain clothes. If you have seen those jackets and coats that look "plastic" Example, You know? SHE HATES THEM! But know that those are the best instead of wool in winter so she uses them.
Extra characteristic: Natural - Cotton, Wool, Linen and sometimes silk are the textiles she likes, rarely leather, she says that is uncomfortable because she prefers loose-baggy
Fashion trends/styles, accessories: She doesn't follow them but admits that some of them fit with her.
- Tribal patterns: The designs are something that make her fell in love. (NOT THAT TRIBAL MY GOD NO! NOT EVEN JOKE WITH HER ABOUT IT!!)
- Mori: The japanese fashion conquer her heart because of the colors and cuteness.
- Sport: Used mostly when "working" and resting, because its loose/comfy. She does sports but its not for the main use
- Denim: Eternal love for those neutral wonderful clothes.
- Hats: Give her one and she will adore you forever; Trilby, chullo, fedora, cap, beret, bucket hat, flat cap, chilote, gatsby, sun hats, ushankas, new era bonnets. I think she has more hats than shoes LOL.
The NO on clothes:
- Almost no accessories: even if she does necklaces, bracelets, and earring, she is not a big fan of them. But she ever uses them, Emma will choose the small and simple ones.
- Mini : Mini t-shirts, mini skirts, mini bikinis... no no no, she feels so exposed. But she uses shorts.
- Fluorescent: Believe me, Emma doesn't want to be blind.
- Plastic: She hates them but only wears them on winter.